TBW: Impressive growth for 2013
Taichung Bike Week is different from all other bicycle trade shows. Taichung Bike Week is an OEM event, open to product managers and local suppliers, but not to the wholesalers or the general public. Due to the tireless efforts of Taiwanese bike companies, Taiwan’s cycle industry has become the world’s preeminent R & D Center for mid to high-end bicycles.
Taichung Bike Week is solely for competitive OEM bicycle components producers and their high-end brand customers.The private and more informal TBW is quickly becoming the place for OEM managers to do business, and it just keep growing. Year 2012 exhibitor count represents a 30% growth from 2011. as more managers and suppliers realize that the OEM event provides an accessible and affordable opportunity to increase their international market presence. If you're looking to succeed in the business of bicycles, plan to exhibit at Taichung Bike Week.
- Taiwan's bicycle industry has become the world's preeminent R & D Center for mid to high-end bicycles
- TBW is an OEM event
- TBW open to product managers and Taiwanese suppliers only
- TBW provide a private and more informal OEM business for bicycle components producers and their high-end brand customers
- TBW 2012 exhibitor count represents a 30% growth from 2011
- TBW provides an accessible and affordable opportunity to increase your international market presence
How to Exhibit
Taichung Bike Week event Locate at 3 Hotels- Evergreen Hotel, Tempus Hotel and Splendor Hotel. All those Hotels provide booths and meeting rooms with size selection. Right now Evergreen Hotel and Tempus Hotel are fully booked. There are still exhibition spaces available in Splendor Hotel.